The Enterprise Systems Center brings five components to project work with industry:
- “Special skills and expertise” – We provide companies the access to Senior Fellows, industry specialists, and faculty dedicated to specific project objectives. Often, our approach moves beyond the typical research model to provide companies with directly applicable work products and executable models and action plans.
- “Extra pair of 'dedicated' hands” – Our organization can structure an interdisciplinary team of students and part-time industry experts to help assemble needed data, capture material or information flows, or help complete the projects that are understaffed or under skilled.
- “Technology transfer” – Using our university education expertise we can provide technology transfer and skill based training to employees to empower them to implement new solutions or research findings.
- “Sound economical option” – Using a blended charge rate combining experienced mentor costs and payments to students provides an exceptional value to our clients.
- "Recruiting tool for new employees" - Our clients often hire our students full time upon graduation because of the skills they have learned hands-on over the duration of the project.